Need not be detached – Is automatically in the correct position when the Nordic tipi is put up because it need not be detached when packing the tent.
Zip cover – Protects the zip from dirt.
Stretches out nicely – A tensioning device makes it easy to get the floor nice and flat. It also improves the seal between the floor and the walls, helping to keep insects out.
Tentipi whole floors are available in two grades – Pro and Comfort. Either grade of floor can be used with any of our tent models except Olivin. The zips make it possible to open the floor in different ways. A tensioning device fitted to the outer tent improves the seal between the floor and the tent walls, helping to keep insects out.
Examples of openings Pro floor
- The zips make it possible to open the floor in different ways.
- Open from the centre and outwards. This allows you to brush off bread crumbs on the ground rather than on the floor. Also enables use of stove or open fire.
- Open from the centre and outwards but without opening the zip by the door. Allows crumbs to be brushed onto the ground while making more dry storage space by the door.
- Use O+A-opening for secure use of an open fire or stove and allow more dry storage space by the door.
- Open from the door. To avoid having dirty boots on the tent floor.
- A large opening from the door and round the central pole. For wood storage, open fire or to have ground contact.
- Floor 5 Pro
- Quality grade
- Weight (kg)
- Pack length (cm)
- Pack width (cm)
- Article number
Approximately 110 g/m²
Light, strong, high tenacity polyamide fabric which is much stronger than standard fabrics.